You’ll see and learn the significance of several famous spots. The iconic fortifications, Las Bovedas (The Vaults), two of the most beautiful Colonial mansions, Casa Pombo and Casa Pestagua. Furthermore we will also take you to the renowned church of San Pedro Claver. Along the way, we’ll walk through several charming plazas, stopping to chat with the local characters who really make the old city the beauty that it is. Finally, we’ll go somewhere special for some tasty Colombian coffee or make a pit stop for an ice cream.
Historical Walking Tour
We accept credit / debit card payments in dollars or Colombian pesos.
Come with us on an historical, three hour walking tour of the Walled city of Cartagena de Indias. We’ll take you through the most prominent locations. Our certified guide will regal you with the history and color of the historic city. We will walk you through the history of Cartagena, from its legendary foundation on muddy islands to becoming the most important trading capital of South America. We will take you where others don’t and will tell you the stories you’d never hear otherwise. Bringing to life some of the best local stories and legends that will make your experience unforgettable.
PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS
Book the 'Historical Walking Tour'
- Hands-free and enjoy your party at your house
- Your favorite songs pre-selected and ready to play when you arrive
- Amazing playlists curated by our Dj’s
- 4hrs $350 | 8hrs $650
Private Chef Experience
- 3 & 4 course menu available
- Enjoy your favorite dishes
- Any kind of cuisine available
4hrs$350 | 8hrs $650
Groceries not included in the price
- Enjoy your favorite Drinks
- Margaritas, Mojitos, Cuba Libre, Moscow Mule
- Signature Cocktail
- Soft Drinks, Sodas and Waters
- Open Bar – 4hrs $400, 8hrs $700