12 Jun Private City Tour
PRIVATE CITY TOUR CARTAGENA
Know the city like a foreign dignitary in your private air conditioned car and a certified bilingual guide. The private city tour Cartagena is a must to do to get in sync with the ethos of the historic city. What better way to see everything, especially if you’re short on time. With Hi-Cartagena, you’re the VIP!
For an incredibly low $80USD per person (minimum of two people), our certified, bilingual guide will pick you up at your hotel or from the cruise ship quay in a private, air-conditioned vehicle and, over the course of almost four hours, take you to all the city’s most famous landmarks. Furthermore, we will be making pit stops in the picturesque walled city and there will be many photo ops!
Therefore, make sure to bring your camera – we’ll be taking you to some incredible places – like atop the convent, Cerro de La Popa, where you’ll have an outstanding view of the city or even into the ancient tunnels under San Felipe Castle. You can even choose the places you want to see. We can take you into the old village of Getsemani where you’ll see beautiful street art or make a tour alongside the stunning beach of Bocagrande. We can also make a stop at the famous Emerald Museum.
Most importantly, this is your tour – you’re the boss. Because this is a private tour, hence it can be scheduled at the hour you desire. We can go faster or slower in your private city tour Cartagena. If there are specific places you’d like to visit, we can certainly do that. Maybe you’d like to go somewhere special for lunch; ask your guide – he will let you know the best places.
- Transport to and from your accommodation in Cartagena(Transport is included when accommodation is within central part of Cartagena, ask us if any doubts)
- About four hours of private tour which takes you to the major landmarks in Cartagena’s Old Town
- Experience bilingual guide with an airconditioned private transportation
- Information about the history and culture of the places you visit
- Visit the most recognizable churches including Iglesia San Pedro Claver and Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Get a glance at some of Cartagena’s most beautiful colonial houses
- Entry to the Castle and Cerro de la Popa
- Soft Drinks or Water bottles
Prices: $80USD per person (minimum of two people)
Price for peak season, 22 Dec to 6 Jan, is 95USD per person based on a group of minimum two people
HI CARTAGENA PERKS:
Our team has been picked to provide you with all the best of things to see and do in and around Cartagena. We know the city like the back of our hands and are here to offer you everything from customized tours and extravagant parties to the best places to eat, sleep and party in Cartagena. Book with us to get discounts on all our special offers, tours and activities.
Our city concierge is waiting for your call to help you plan your dream vacation.
reach us by phone at +57 314 594-8838
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org