09 Dec Paragliding
Paragliding in Cartagena
Experience Cartagena from above!
Paragliding is the latest experience to reach this magical city and it is undoubtedly one of the coolest ways to see it. Forget trying to sneak a peek over the shoulder of the person who nabbed the window seat on the plane through a postage stamp sized window. Paragliding is undeniably the best way to see the city from the air. Glide over the colonial rooftops, cathedral spires, beautiful beaches and sparkling seas that make up this special section of the Colombian coast.
Hi Cartagena will also set you up with transport to pick you up from your accommodation and drop you off back after! Once we get there you’ll be strapped in with your instructor who will use the motorized paraglider to take you up into the air and over the city. To make sure you have an awesome souvenir of this incredible experience you can opt for your instructor to have a GoPro and take some incredible footage and photos of you as you soar over Cartagena!
Paragliding in Cartagena Prices
15 Minutes Paragliding
Price based on a minimum of 2 people$90 USD per person
* All prices are in USD (High Season pricing 100USD per person, 24 Dec to 8 Jan)
- Transport to and from your accommodation in Cartagena
- 15 minutes paragliding in tandem with an instructor
- Bilingual guide to help with all translation
- Instructor to drive the Powered Paraglider
- All safety equipment and gear
- All fees and fuel
- GoPro video footage and photos ($20 per person)