09 Dec Paragliding
Paragliding is the latest experience to reach this magical city and it is undoubtedly one of the coolest ways to see it. Forget trying to sneak a peek over the shoulder of the person who nabbed the window seat on the plane through a postage stamp sized window. Paragliding is undeniably the best way to see the city from the air. Glide over the colonial rooftops, cathedral spires, beautiful beaches and sparkling seas that make up this special section of the Colombian coast.
Hi Cartagena will also set you up with transport to pick you up from your accommodation and drop you off back after! Once we get there you’ll be strapped in with your instructor who will use the motorized paraglider to take you up into the air and over the city. To make sure you have an awesome souvenir of this incredible experience you can opt for your instructor to have a GoPro and take some incredible footage and photos of you as you soar over Cartagena!
Paragliding in Cartagena Prices
10 Minutes Paragliding
Price based on a minimum of 2 people$75 USD per person
15 Minutes Paragliding
Price based on a minimum of 2 people$85 USD per person
* All prices are in USD (High Season pricing 10 minutes 85 USD per person, 24 Dec to 8 Jan)
* All prices are in USD (High Season pricing 15 minutes 95USD per person, 24 Dec to 8 Jan)
What Can Be Added
- Transport to and from your accommodation in Cartagena(*Transport is included when accommodation is within central part of Cartagena, ask us if any doubts)
- Tandem with the instructor
- Bilingual guide to help with all translation
- All safety equipment and gear
- All fees and fuel
- GoPro video footage and photos ($20 per person)
- Personal Photographer with system camera, GoPro & drone ($100)
Hi Cartagena Perks.
Our team has been picked to provide you with all the best of things to see and do. We know Cartagena like the back of our hand and are here to offer you whatever you can imagine. We provide anything from customized tours and extravagant parties to the best accommodations and places to eat and drink in Cartagena.
Book now and get the best offer on our services, tours and activities.