We accept credit / debit card payments in dollars or Colombian pesos.
Come with Hi Cartagena travel on a cultural trip to Palenque, a well-known town with an interesting history. The town was declared “Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity” by UNESCO in 2005 and was also one of the first free towns in America. The town was created when African slaves fled from the Spanish into the desert, they created their own language there by mixing Spanish, Portuguese and native African languages. The town is really different from the rest of Colombia and it is really worth visiting as the cultural experience you will get is something really unique as the guide will take you from house to house so you can meet the locals and listen to their stories.
Monday to Friday pick up at 08:30am
Saturday and Sunday pick up at 10:00am
PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS
Book the 'Palenque Tour'
- Hands-free and enjoy your party at your house
- Your favorite songs pre-selected and ready to play when you arrive
- Amazing playlists curated by our Dj’s
- 4hrs $350 | 8hrs $650
Private Chef Experience
- 3 & 4 course menu available
- Enjoy your favorite dishes
- Any kind of cuisine available
4hrs$350 | 8hrs $650
Groceries not included in the price
- Enjoy your favorite Drinks
- Margaritas, Mojitos, Cuba Libre, Moscow Mule
- Signature Cocktail
- Soft Drinks, Sodas and Waters
- Open Bar – 4hrs $400, 8hrs $700