Artisanal Ice Cream
We accept credit / debit card payments in dollars or Colombian pesos.
I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream! And with the heat of Cartagena… trust us, you’ll be looking for something to cool off, so here’s your chance to step in the kitchen and make your very own sweet treat.
With this Artisanal Ice Cream-Making Class, we’ll take you back to ancient Ecuador to learn how the first ice cream in the Americas was made without electricity. Using a paila—the same copper cauldron used by the indigenous people of Ibarra, Ecuador—you’ll learn this ancient technique firsthand while making a variety of flavors.
Have you ever tried rice pudding ice cream? How about tamarind ice cream or one made from Colombia’s famous Aguardiente liquor? Did you know ice cream could be made without cream, milk, or any other additives?
Get ready to dive deep into the world of artisanal ice cream thanks to this hands-on class with plenty of flavors to sample. At the end of the experience, you’ll leave with fun facts to impress all your friends and two ice cream flavors of your choice to enjoy later… or right away. We wouldn’t blame you for gobbling them down.
*Gluten-free and vegan options are available!
PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS
Book the 'Artisanal Ice Cream'
- Hands-free and enjoy your party at your house
- Your favorite songs pre-selected and ready to play when you arrive
- Amazing playlists curated by our Dj’s
- 4hrs $250 | 8hrs $450
Private Chef Experience
- 3 & 4 course menu available
- Enjoy your favorite dishes
- Any kind of cuisine available
Groceries not included in the price
- Enjoy your favorite Drinks
- Margaritas, Mojitos, Cuba Libre, Moscow Mule
- Signature Cocktail
- Soft Drinks, Sodas and Waters
- Open Bar – 4hrs $300, 8hrs $550