We accept credit / debit card payments in dollars or Colombian pesos.
What's Included :
How to book in 3 easy steps
PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS
Book the 'Casa Sunday'
Nary a place in Cartagena’s old town has managed to escape having a little bit of the city’s incredible history attached to it and casa Sunday is no different. The house was once home to Colombia’s President/Poet/Physicist/Write Juan Fernandez de Madrid. Quite a resume he must have had. Located just a few blocks from the vibrant and bustling Plaza Santo Domingo it is certainly an ideal location to base yourself for any trip to Cartagena. The majestic grand salon is the first area to welcome you in the house and is the perfect place to host any kind of reception. Venture further into the house and you will come to find a social area, a beautiful swimming pool and seven majestic bathrooms. Each complete with en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning. On the final floor is the crowning jewel of the house. A beautiful roof garden from which you can enjoy a spectacular view of the rooftops of Cartagena. Top tip, head up there when the sun is setting and you will not be disappointed.
Any confirmed experience can not be canceled or refunded, but your reservation date can be modified based on availability. Be sure to make reservation modifications at least 30 – 45 days in advance
- Hands-free and enjoy your party at your house
- Your favorite songs pre-selected and ready to play when you arrive
- Amazing playlists curated by our Dj’s
- 4hrs $350 | 8hrs $650
Private Chef Experience
- 3 & 4 course menu available
- Enjoy your favorite dishes
- Any kind of cuisine available
4hrs$350 | 8hrs $650
Groceries not included in the price
- Enjoy your favorite Drinks
- Margaritas, Mojitos, Cuba Libre, Moscow Mule
- Signature Cocktail
- Soft Drinks, Sodas and Waters
- Open Bar – 4hrs $400, 8hrs $700