Bazurto Market Tour and Cooking Class
We accept credit / debit card payments in dollars or Colombian pesos.
On our tour of the vibrant Bazurto market, participants will immerse themselves in Cartagena’s culture, discovering the secrets of local ingredients and culinary traditions. Afterwards, we will go to our studio to start the cooking class. At Lunático Cooking Studio, we provide authentic and high-quality culinary experiences, where a Lunático team chef guides participants through the preparation of a delicious menu that varies depending on the day and time of the week. Using fresh and authentic ingredients from the region, you will learn to cook exquisite dishes from the local gastronomy. Our cooking classes are a unique opportunity not only to have a great time, but also to learn culinary techniques and local cooking secrets, as well as to experience the flavors and aromas of this delicious cuisine.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Monday: Menu Posta Beef
- Wednesday: Menu seafood Stew
- Friday: Ceviche
- Saturday: Red Snapper
PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS
Book the 'Bazurto Market Tour and Cooking Class'
- Hands-free and enjoy your party at your house
- Your favorite songs pre-selected and ready to play when you arrive
- Amazing playlists curated by our Dj’s
- 4hrs $350 | 8hrs $650
Private Chef Experience
- 3 & 4 course menu available
- Enjoy your favorite dishes
- Any kind of cuisine available
4hrs$350 | 8hrs $650
Groceries not included in the price
- Enjoy your favorite Drinks
- Margaritas, Mojitos, Cuba Libre, Moscow Mule
- Signature Cocktail
- Soft Drinks, Sodas and Waters
- Open Bar – 4hrs $400, 8hrs $700