For over 50 years the peninsula comprising the areas of Bocagrande, Laguito and Castillogrande has been the central hub of tourism in Cartagena. After American big oil execs made it popular in the 1960´s it has been flocked too by holidaying Colombians and foreigners alike. The area is massively contrasted against Cartagena’s old town center. Where the old town has colonial houses Bocagrande has miami-esque skyscrapers, boutique shops turn into shopping malls. More affluent locals live among second-homers and visitors looking for a high rise apartment with a magnificent view of the Caribbean Sea. The beaches such as Playa Hollywood are very popular in Bocagrande and hitting the casino for a spot of roulette after a day of tanning on the beach is the ideal way for many to spend a day.
Low Season – $600
Mid Season – $700 (April 10th – 16th, June 1st – July 31st, November 8th – 15th)
High Season – $950 (December 15th – January 15th)
* All prices are in USD
** This house requires a minimum of 3 nights stay during the low season and 6 nights stay during the high season.
We´re here to:
* Give you the local lowdown on what’s hot and what’s not
* Book tables at Cartagena’s best restaurants
* Arrange for a private chef to come over and prepare lunch & dinner
* Hire private yachts to get you to the Rosario Islands in style
* Hook you up with a personal shopper
* Organize the best tours & experiences for your group
* Help make travel to Cartagena in a large group painless
* Make sure you get exactly what you want, when you want
Our city concierge is waiting for your call to help you plan your dream vacation, reach us by phone at +57 314 594-8838 or email us at Reservation@hicartagena.com.