Morros is the latest area in Cartagena to be given a dramatic, tourism-conscious, facelift. Some of the poorest areas of the city have given way to expansive hotels such as the Hotel Las Americas, the biggest in the city with over 500 rooms. A great place for beach lovers as the quieter and less touched by civilisation beaches can be found in this part of the city. Magnificent winds also make it a favourite for kite and windsurfers looking for an area free of people in which they can practice their skills. Located just 10 minutes from the old town and with the spacious beaches it is a preferred destination for parties, wedding and big events. If you want to escape the tourist trap however, just wander down the beach for 10 minutes and you’ll find yourself among the slums of Cartagena. We advise you take precautions if you do plan on doing this though.
Low Season – $225
Mid Season – $290 (April 10th – 16th, June 1st – July 31st, November 8th – 15th)
High Season – $360 (December 15th – January 15th)
* All prices are in USD
** This house requires a minimum of 3 nights stay during the low season and 7 nights stay during the high season.
We´re here to:
* Give you the local lowdown on what’s hot and what’s not
* Book tables at Cartagena’s best restaurants
* Arrange for a private chef to come over and prepare lunch & dinner
* Hire private yachts to get you to the Rosario Islands in style
* Hook you up with a personal shopper
* Organize the best tours & experiences for your group
* Help make travel to Cartagena in a large group painless
* Make sure you get exactly what you want, when you want
Our city concierge is waiting for your call to help you plan your dream vacation, reach us by phone at +57 314 594-8838 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.