Without doubt, Cartagena’s Old Town is its principal attraction, consisting of the historical districts of El Centro and San Diego. The area is a true gem of colonial architecture, packed with churches, monasteries, plazas, palaces and mansions with their overhanging balconies and shady patios. The best approach to experiencing Old Town is to wander leisurely, savoring the architectural details, street life and local snacks along the way. The best restaurants and bars in the city are all within a few minutes walk and transport to and from the house is easy to arrange. Whether you’re arriving from the airport, visiting the sights or setting off to the marina to spend a day at sea this is the perfect area to base yourself for your stay in Cartagena.
Low Season – $650
Middle Season – 980 (April 10th – 16th, June 1st – July 31st, November 8th – 15th)
High Season – $1200 (December 15th – December 28th)
NYE – $1350 (December 28th – January 3rd)
* All prices are in USD
** This house requires a minimum of 3 nights stay during the low season and 7 nights stay during the high season.
Hi Cartagena Accommodation Perks:
- Give you the local lowdown on what’s hot and what’s not
- Book tables at Cartagena’s best restaurants
- Arrange for a private chef to come over and prepare lunch & dinner
- Hire private yachts to get you to the Rosario Islands in style
- Hook you up with a personal shopper
- Organize the best tours & experiences for your group
- Help make travel to Cartagena in a large group painless
- Make sure you get exactly what you want, when you want
Our city concierge is waiting for your call to help you plan your dream vacation. Fill in the form on the right to submit your booking request or contact us by phone or email.
Phone (Whatsapp available): +57 314 594-8838