A space that conveys the spirit of luxury and comfort in perfect harmony; the ideal place to reach the highest state of happiness . We invite you to live this wonderful experience on your next trip, because when you think of a luxury hotel, of a honeymoon dream, of organizing a special event or a unique business trip in a charming destination, you will be thinking ANANDÁ.
ANANDÁ HOTEL BOUTIQUE is located in the heart of the walled city of Cartagena de Indias. A short distance away you will find important monuments and historical buildings such as the cathedral, the Plaza Santo Domingo and the Palace of the Inquisition; you will also be surprised by the vibrant life of its streets, fashionable boutiques, art galleries and gourmet restaurants, all imbued with the warmth and friendliness of its people that allow you to imagine for a moment, what life in the Caribbean of the sixteenth century was like. Around the corner, and without having to look for it, you will find the wall, that once defended the city from pirates, thieves and buccaneers and to which the centuries have turned into one of the most romantic places in the world.
High Season ( December 26 to January 15, 16)
Luxury Suite 1 king bed: $ 330/night
Deluxe Suite King and Twin: $ 380/night
Superior Junior Suite: $ 430/nigh
Low Season ( January 16 to December/16 )
Luxury Suite 1 king bed: $220/night
Deluxe Suite King and Twin: $ 265/night
Superior Junior Suite: $ 310/nigh
(AIRPORT PICK UP INCLUDED)
We´re here to:
* Give you the local lowdown on what’s hot and what’s not
* Book tables at Cartagena’s best restaurants
* Arrange for a private chef to come over and prepare lunch & dinner
* Hire private yachts to get you to the Rosario Islands in style
* Hook you up with a personal shopper
* Organize the best tours & experiences for your group
* Help make travel to Cartagena in a large group painless
* Make sure you get exactly what you want, when you want
Our city concierge is waiting for your call to help you plan your dream vacation.
reach us by phone at +57 314 594-8838
Address: Centro Histórico, calle del cuartel N. 36 – 77